5″ Daylight Viewable Screen
The Ninja V+ features a 5″ IPS LCD screen that is illuminated by a bright 1000 cd/m² LED backlight, making it possible to view in daylight without requiring a hood. Plus, the screen is also color-calibrated from the factory to ensure accurate image representation.
Recording Codecs Including Raw over HDMI
- Record Apple ProRes and ProRes Raw with select cameras at rates up to 8K30 with select cameras and up to DCI 4K120
- Enables ProRes Raw capture with smaller, more cost-effective, mirrorless cameras
- Avid DNx compatibility enables wide camera and editing software compatibility
Bright 5″ Display with AtomHDR
- Display ten+ stops of dynamic range of your camera’s log image with AtomHDR
- 1920 x 1080 display with 1000 cd/m² brightness for daylight viewing
- 10-bit color processing and user calibration
- Supports custom LUTs
DSLR and Mirrorless Camera Support
Compatible with virtually any HDMI source including cameras from:
ARRI, Canon, FUJIFILM, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, Olympus, Sony, and Z-CAM
8K30 and 4K120 Capabilities
Record 8K30 or DCI/UHD 4K ProRes raw at rates up to 120 fps, including 24 and 25 fps for a more filmlike aesthetic. All recordings are stored as high-quality Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR files with 10-bit 4:2:2 chroma subsampling. A variety of bit rates are available to fit your project and storage needs.
Record to standard 2.5″ SSD drives or to compact AtomX SSDmini drives offering up to 2TB storage. SSDmini drives offer read speeds up to 550 MB/s and write speeds up to 500 MB/s, capturing up to 150 minutes of 4K video on a 1TB drive.
Calibrate with the separately available X-Rite i1 Display Pro tool to maintain optimal color accuracy.
The Ninja V+ supports anamorphic de-squeeze, allowing you to comfortably view anamorphic footage with 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x, or Panasonic 8:3 ratios.
A wide variety of frame lines include standard versions plus 1:1, 4:5, 1:91:1, and 9:16 options.
Simple, standalone solution for UHD 4K, HDR, and high frame rate game capture and review.
Input/output audio via HDMI or add external audio via the 3.5mm Line In/Mic In port; output audio using the 3.5mm headphone port for convenient audio monitoring.