Following with tradition in designing and manufacturing the highest quality, high-definition professional photography lenses, Schneider Kreuznach is proud to embrace the technical developments of modern HDSLR cameras and offer a new range of lenses in this field.
The technical advancements on digital camera technology along with the ever increasing pixel count on modern sensors calls for lenses that can meet todays’ challenge for high Resolution capture and perform flawlessly.
With long proven expertise in photo optics as a foundation, Schneider Kreuznach now presents the first lenses of a new product family which is specifically designed to meet These specifications.
Features of the Full-Frame Prime Lenses: Xenon FF-Primes
- Suitable for use with DSLR and cine style cameras
- Cover full frame sensors
- Designed for 4K resolution
- 14 iris blades for an outstanding Bokeh
- Rugged, cine style mechanics which use Standard follow focus systems and other common cine- and video accessories
- Uniform dimensions and performance throughout the set
- Color matched
- Minimized breathing
- Spread and calibrated focus scales for easy and reliable sharpness adjustment
- Canon EF-, Nikon F- or PL-mount
- M95 filter thread