The Apollo incorporates a newly designed shelf system that easily assembles without tools and includes our first internal Main-Frame system covered by a sub-panel. The shelves have been made 56% thicker. The upright tubes secure with such strength and durability, using our new Corner Cam Lock System, that the Apollo is more than 40% stronger than the Scout series equipment carts. In addition, the four vertical posts have been made 14% thicker and mounted to the widest points on the cart making the Apollo the most stable and durable cart to date, and easier for latching down to the walls of a production truck. The top shelf has a built in low-profile foldable side panel that stows out of the way with ease. This gives you easy access to load and unload equipment or spend long-days managing data using computer workflows. The carts latch system, connecting the two shelves when collapsed, has been moved to the short sides of the cart and easily stows out of the way when the cart is in use. The Apollo is less than 7.5” thick in its collapsed configuration.
- Fill-Size Payload Capacity: 1,200 lb
- Fully Collapsible, Fully Adjustable & Tool-Free Design.
- Collapses down to 7.5″ thick with wheels inside.
- Flight Ready Travel Case with travel handle, built-in transport wheels and reinforced corners.
- Average Assembly/Disassembly Time: 2-3 Minutes
- Built Rigid & Stable – Constructed of premium 5052 and 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- INOVATIV’s New Internal mainframe system to allow the cart to be rigid and support 1200 lbs.
- INOVATIV’s New Corner Cam Lock System – Allows you to fully dissemble without tools.
- INOVATIV’s New Dual Purpose Foldable Top Shelf Lip (Lip down is ideal for keyboard use or flip up to prevent to secure belongings from sliding off)
- Pneumatic Tires (Air-Filled) & 100% Sealed Bearing Wheels.
- Optional: Inovativ’s Premium Foot Brake System (Stronger Braking Power, More Ergonomic for applying the brakes).
- Accessory Coming Soon: Industry first, Removable Hand-Lever Hydraulic Disc Brake System – Safely control the speed of your cart down slopes.
- Up to 3 built-in Threaded Rail Plates can be attached to the top shelf lip to easily mount 3rd party accessories.
- Adjustable Handles for lifting leverage up curbs, stairs and other inclines.
- Optional: Low-profile combo-locking top drawers & S, L, LX combo-locking bottom drawers. Bottom drawers have soft slider’s.
- Over 50 Different Accessory Add-ons.
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA.
- 5 Year Warranty
NXT WHEEL SYSTEM (STANDARD)
- NXT wheels have an aluminum dovetail adapter, connecting the steel casters to our aluminum dovetail system used by all EVO trimmed carts. This drastically improves the handling characteristics with both a smoother and quieter ride then previous generation NXT model carts
- NXT Wheel System are nearly 30% heavier, being primarily constructed of steel than the EVO Wheel System
EVO WHEEL SYSTEM (PERFORMANCE)
- EVO wheels are 100% built in-house to make them withstand all the elements and give you the strongest performance while staying light-weight
- The sealed bearing housings ensure smooth movement with your cart all of the time