The Meike 85mm T2.2 Manual Focus Cinema Lens features an all-metal housing and low-dispersion glass optics with multilayer coating. The multiple coatings ensure reduced flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. The lens covers Micro Four Thirds sensors and is designed suitable for use with high-resolution cameras.
The fast T2.2 maximum aperture is low-light friendly and enables increased control over depth of field. Scale markings are provided in feet and inches while a focus rotation of 270° allows for precision manual focus adjustment. With a 85mm focal length, this cine lens has a horizontal angle of view of 19.8° and a minimum focus distance of 90cm. Front and rear lens caps are included along with a lens pouch for safer transport and storage.
- Fast T2.2 maximum aperture
- Full coverage on Super 35 and APS-C sensors
- Low-dispersion glass, high refractive index, low distortion
- Multilayer coating
- 90cm minimum focus distance
- Scale markings in feet and inches
- Manual focus and aperture
- 270° focus rotation
- 9 elements in 7 groups
- All-metal housing
- 77mm filter thread