CONVENIENCE AND VERSATILITY CONDENSED INTO ONE
This compact, lightweight standard zoom lens features an ultra-wide 20mm to 60mm zoom range, offering outstanding flexibility for shooting stills and videos. Whether shooting Landscapes, still-life or your family this lens can adapt to your requirements.
EXCELLENT CLOSE-UP PERFORMANCE
Shooting indoors can often mean restricted space in which to work, with a closest focusing distance of just 0.15m and a maximum magnification of 0.43x* means that if your space is limited your creativity does not need to be.
RUGGED DESIGN FOR BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS
From the flourine coating helping preventing water and oil from sticking to the front element, through to the dust- and splash-resistant design to withstand use in harsh conditions, down to -10 degrees Celsius, this lens has been designed to keep you shooting.
BUILT WITH VIDEO IN MIND
This lens has been designed for the video user, the fast and silent focusing motor allows you to shoot without disturbing your subject. While smooth aperture changes and minimised Focus breathing ensure that transitions while shooting are not disruptive.
The optical design of this lens consists of 11 elements in 9 groups, including 2 ASPH, 3 ED, and 1 UHR lenses to minimize aberrations and ensure superb resolution and image quality.
Offering outstanding image quality throughout the entire zoom range this lens offers creative flexibility in a wide variety of shooting conditions, making it an ideal lightweight everyday lens for the LUMIX full-frame system.
- Wide-to-short telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 30-90mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two aspherical elements and one ultra high refractive index (UHR) element, help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Stepping AF motor delivers quick and quiet focusing performance that benefits both photo and video applications.
- Maximum magnification of 0.43x and a minimum focusing distance of 5.9″ benefits working with close-up subjects.
- AF/MF switch permits quick changing between focusing modes.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions down to 14°F.
- Fluorine coating has been applied to the front element to prevent dirt and oils from sticking to lens.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.