SmallHD INDIE 7 Touchscreen On-Camera Monitor
The lightweight INDIE 7 Touchscreen On-Camera Monitor from SmallHD provides professional monitoring in a sharp 7″ IPS LCD with 1920 x 1200 resolution, 10-bit color processing, 1000 cd/m² brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, touchscreen control, and updated SmallHD PageOS 4 firmware. It features HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs, and it supports up to UHD 4K video input.
The INDIE 7 is powered using the included L-series battery plate or using the 2mm barrel input with a DC adapter. It can also be powered using separately available Gold mount or V-mount battery plates. An SD card slot allows you to import custom 3D LUTs and a micro-USB port to provide upgrades to the display. Four 1/4″-20 threads allow you to mount the monitor in a variety of configurations. The 3.5mm headphone jack allows you to monitor the embedded audio from the HDMI or 3G-SDI inputs.
Using the intuitive SmallRig PageOS 4, you can turn on and save pages of various monitoring tools and focusing aids with a finger tap. It also features a settings dashboard, preconfigured pages and tabs, templates, exposure assist, overlays, function buttons, and numerous improvements, while maintaining all the features of its predecessor, OS3.
- Daylight-viewable, 7″ touchscreen on-camera monitor with 1000 cd/m² brightness
- Slim, lightweight design with 10-bit, touchscreen IPS LCD panel
- HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs; supports video input up to UHD 4K30
- Four 1/4″-20 mounting threads on left, right, bottom, and back of the monitor
- SmallHD PageOS 4 has all the features of OS3 to organize and save customized function and settings pages as well as a settings dashboard, page tabs, false color overlays, improved function buttons, pixel zoom, focus assist, peaking, and more
- Power using a barrel input or with the included L-series battery plate, or use a separately available Gold mount or V-mount plate
- Durable aluminum chassis
RED KOMODO Camera Control
The INDIE 7 unleashes the full potential of the RED KOMODO 6K cinema camera with intuitive touchscreen menu control using RCP2 functionality to enable access to camera operations and project settings such as recording formats, resolution, frame rates, shutter speed, aperture adjustment, autofocus, output tone map, highlight roll-off, 3D LUTs, Run/Stop, and more