THE V-1HD MAKES IT EASY TO CONNECT AND SWITCH VIDEO CAMERAS, SMART PHONES, COMPUTERS, TABLETS, BLU-RAY PLAYERS AND OTHER HDMI VIDEO SOURCES WITH A SIMPLE PUSH OF A BUTTON OR SLIDE OF THE T-FADER.
- Support for video cameras, action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices.
- Picture-in-picture and split functions.
- Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance.
- Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection.
- Software Control using V-1HD RCS Application for Mac, PC and iPad.
- Large back-lit buttons for intuitive video switching even in low light conditions.
- Red lit buttons indicate the current source being output.
- Green lit button is for the video that will be output on the next transition.
- If a button is not lit, then there is no video being input to that channel.
- Broadcast style Preview/Program switching for professional results.
- The TRANSFORMER buttons can be used for switching the video instantly or applying effects.
- There are 11 options for the operation of the buttons.
- There are three buttons for applying transition effects, CUT, MIX (4 types) and WIPE (30 types).
- Auto scan function switches the video automatically across the four video inputs.
- By using the T-Fader and BPM SYNC button, you can deliver visuals synced to a music performance.
- You can save or recall up to 8 presets using the MEMORY button.
- Use the FREEZE button to temporarily pause the incoming video.
- Output fade function makes the output video fade to black or white.
FULL AUDIO MIXER INCLUDED
- Included is a 12ch digital audio mixer.
- In addition to 4 stereo audio inputs from the HDMI ports, the V-1HD also supports a stereo line level input and a mic level input.
- Every channel is equipped with a delay function to synchronize the video and the audio.
- Audio follow function enables the audio to transit along with the video.
- Reverb function and mastering function used for adjusting sound quality and volume are also supported.
- With audio output jacks you can send the audio mix to a PA system or record it on an external device.