The XS-1HD is ideal for supporting live event productions that involve a variety of video signals. A high quality scaler is provided on each input, allowing for fast setup. At only the width of a 13” laptop computer, the XS-1HD allows realtime operation in even the most space-limited working environments.
The XS-1HD can switch video from up to four sources such as cameras, computers, or media players, and freely assign them to LCD displays or projectors. A built-in scaler on each input means that the position or zoom can be adjusted even if the video signals being input have different formats. Since an EDID emulator is built-in, the correct resolution will be sent from computers to the switcher. You can instantly change the what is being sent to any display by recalling previously-saved preset memories as the event progresses or when appropriate for the situation.
STAGE EVENTS / CONFERENCES
Matrix mode lets you switch to a total of four output destinations, such as a main screen, a secondary screen, a monitor for the presenter, and a digital signage for general information. Switcher mode is convenient when the operator requires traditional realtime switching capability with a multiview preview, PinP, key-compositing, and dissolve transitions.
MEETING ROOM / BANQUET ROOM / HALL
The XS-1HD is ideal for banquet venues, halls, theaters, or e-learning studios that use multiple destinations to display video. Complex applications that would otherwise require the integration of video switchers, audio mixers, and control panels can be realized using just the XS-1HD. Since settings can be stored, even complex setups can be recalled instantly. The RS-232 control port makes it easy add a third-party control system to the XS-1HD.
CONFERENCE ROOMS WITH MULTIPLE DISPLAYS
The built-in scalers and multiple operation modes make it ideal for use in event spaces since it handles ever changing input source types and resolutions and adapts to different output destination requirements easily. HDCP compliance makes it indispensable when clients want to playback HDCP-protected HDMI signals from sources such as Blu-ray or smartphones. Still images can be loaded from USB and are great for convenient displaying logos.
- A table-top matrix switcher that’s the width of a 13” laptop, equipped with four HDMI inputs and outputs
- High-quality 4:4:4/10-bit processing at up to WUXGA/1080p
- Frame synchronizer and scaler on all inputs
- Three operation modes Matrix Mode allow switching of 4 sources to any of 4 outputs
- Switcher Mode allows PinP, key-compositing, and dissolve transitions
- Split Mode allows PinP of up to three inset windows
- Built-in eight-channel digital audio mixer handles audio from four HDMI signals and stereo analog input
- Built-in EDID emulator, and HDCP-compliant
- Still images can be loaded from a USB flash drive