SmallHD INDIE 7 Touchscreen On-Camera Monitor
The lightweight INDIE 7 Touchscreen On-Camera Monitor from SmallHD provides professional monitoring in a sharp 7″ IPS LCD with 1920 x 1200 resolution, 10-bit color processing, 1000 cd/m² brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, touchscreen control, and updated SmallHD PageOS 4 firmware. It features HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs, and it supports up to UHD 4K video input.
The INDIE 7 is powered using the included L-series battery plate or using the 2mm barrel input with a DC adapter. It can also be powered using separately available Gold mount or V-mount battery plates. An SD card slot allows you to import custom 3D LUTs and a micro-USB port to provide upgrades to the display. Four 1/4″-20 threads allow you to mount the monitor in a variety of configurations. The 3.5mm headphone jack allows you to monitor the embedded audio from the HDMI or 3G-SDI inputs.
Using the intuitive SmallRig PageOS 4, you can turn on and save pages of various monitoring tools and focusing aids with a finger tap. It also features a settings dashboard, preconfigured pages and tabs, templates, exposure assist, overlays, function buttons, and numerous improvements, while maintaining all the features of its predecessor, OS3.
- Daylight-viewable, 7″ touchscreen on-camera monitor with 1000 cd/m² brightness
- Slim, lightweight design with 10-bit, touchscreen IPS LCD panel
- HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs; supports video input up to UHD 4K30
- Four 1/4″-20 mounting threads on left, right, bottom, and back of the monitor
- SmallHD PageOS 4 has all the features of OS3 to organize and save customized function and settings pages as well as a settings dashboard, page tabs, false color overlays, improved function buttons, pixel zoom, focus assist, peaking, and more
- Power using a barrel input or with the included L-series battery plate, or use a separately available Gold mount or V-mount plate
- Durable aluminum chassis
Teradek Bolt 4K RX Monitor Module for Cine 7 and 702 Touch (V-Mount)
Receive lossless HD video from up to 750′ line-of-sight with the Bolt 4K RX Monitor Module from Teradek. The module mounts onto the back of a SmallHD Cine 7 or 702 Touch monitor and can wirelessly receive up to 4K30 video with 10-bit 4:2:2 HDR support and outputs video via one HDMI 2.0 port. A V-mount battery plate is included to power the receiver using a professional V-mount battery.
The receiver module supports transmissions of up to 4K30 video from any Bolt 4K series transmitter, which can simultaneously transmit to up to six receivers. It features improved metadata, range, and compatibility over its predecessors. The built-in AES-256 encryption with RSA 1024 key pairing protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection keeps your video clean no matter how many devices are using the wireless spectrum. The Bolt 4K system also supports the transmission of timecode and start/stop triggers from the camera.
The Bolt 4K units are all cross-compatible, so you can transmit to different Bolt 4K receiver models. The system also supports an iOS app that easily connects via Bluetooth, which provides a spectrum analyzer, channel selection tools, and remote configuration.
- Cross-compatible with all Bolt 4K and 4K LT series transmitters
- Mounts on the back of a SmallHD Cine 7 or 702 Touch monitor
- Wirelessly receive up to 4K30 video and output up to 4K30 via HDMI 2.0 port
- V-mount battery plate included
- Supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut
- Smaller and lighter chassis design than other Bolt receivers
- The receiver features five antennas
- AES-256 encryption and RSA 1024 key pairing support
- Wireless Android/iOS app via Bluetooth features a spectrum analyzer and remote configuration